I am ministering at villages named Achampet, Dodleru and Papayapalem.
I thank God for leading me victoriously through all the financial and spiritual warfare and using me to win souls for Christ. We are encouraged spiritually every month by Sis.Gina's messages, and also through the fellowship we are having every month. Thank you so much Any thing Electronic team for your sponsorship.
I am so glad to let you know that God has been using me to cast out demons, heal the sick and set the captives free just as the way he used the apostles.
I have only one desire and that is to serve my God until my last breath, and be appreciated by my Lord as 'well done my good servant'
I have only one desire and that is to serve my God until my last breath, and be appreciated by my Lord as 'well done my good servant'
Please pray for me and my family.
Your brother in Christ.
Pastor B.Peter
Your brother in Christ.
Pastor B.Peter
No comments:
Post a Comment